You will hear some "madrileños" proudly say, "from Madrid to Heaven". Perhaps they are exaggerating "un poquito", but Madrid is certainly a charming and seductive city.
The Salamanca district, a bustling area of restaurants, bars, tapas bars and stores, also has the best shopping in the city. Exploring the city after school reveals much more.
Madrid is a mixture of centuries-old traditions and modern metropolis, well reflected in the films of Pedro Almodovar. Madrid has always captivated creative people: Hemingway, Francis Bacon, Ava Gardner and Miles Davis have all fallen in love with the Spanish capital.
Estudio Sampere in Madrid is our largest school, with more than 1,900 foreign students and 400 Spanish students attending courses here each year. You will study in the prestigious Salamanca district, just one block from the Retiro Park and a short walk from the Prado Museum and other magnificent buildings.
Transport connections are excellent: many buses and two underground lines stop nearby. The school has 18 air-conditioned classrooms, a social area, video room and library, and has recently been refurbished.
• One block from the Retiro Park and a short walk from the Prado Museum
• Free Wifi and computer room available
• Student lounge also available
• Culture classes (4 per week), Business Spanish (2 per week)
• Guided tours to famous Madrid museums (1 per week).*.
• Full day excursions to Toledo, Segovia and others
(3 per month).*
• Nightlife events (1 per week).*
*Tickets are not included
The school will be closed the following days in 2014 (when a holiday is on Monday, then classes start on Tuesday):
January 1,6, April 18, May 1, 15, August 15, October 13, November 7.