Salamanca is Spain's most prestigious university town and home to its oldest university. Hundreds of young Spaniards study here from October to June.
Salamanca life centres around the Plaza Mayor, a beautiful square surrounded by bars, restaurants and shops. Everything in this small town is within walking distance: beautiful churches, ancient streets, bars, restaurants and much more. Segovia, Burgos, Santiago de Compostela, Leon and Madrid are all within easy reach.
The climate is continental, with chilly winters and sunny summers.
Estudio Sampere Salamanca is located in a pedestrian street just five minutes from the Plaza Mayor (main square).
The school is air-conditioned and adapted for language teaching in small groups. It has 8 classrooms and a library/video room. It is a small school with a friendly atmosphere, where you soon get to know everyone.
• Five minutes walk from the Plaza Mayor (main square)
• Free Wifi and computers available
• library/video room also available
• Culture classes (4 per week).
• Guided tours to museums and monuments (1 per week).*
• Full day excursions to Segovia, Alberca... (2 per month).*
• Nightlife events (1 per week).*
*Tickets are not included
The school will be closed the following days in 2014 (when a holiday is on Monday, then classes start on Tuesday):
January 1,6, April 18, May 1, August 15, September 8, October 13, November 7.