INTERNATIONAL HOUSE (IH) is a world-wide organisation with over 140 language schools in more than 40 countries. Unlike other organisations, in IH, each affiliated school operates independently but under direct supervision from International House's expert staff. IH excels in the field of methodology and Teacher Training Courses and defines the standards and procedures in effective language education. As a member of the organisation, Lacunza offers an internationally standardized method of Spanish education. As a part of the IH network, we are also able to communicate with Spanish schools worldwide to exchange ideas and analyse the latest industry advances in methodology, internal training, management, teaching materials, etc...
Opened in July 2000, our new offices at Lacunza San Sebastian have been designed to facilitate learning and communication in a pleasant, modern atmosphere. We are open from 8.30 a.m. till 7.00 p.m. You can come whenever you want to make use of our facilities:
• Open-air terrace with snacks, coffee and drink machines
• A large reception area with couches and free WI-Fi access
• An expansive social area and library
• 18 spacious classrooms with environmentally-friendly air conditioning
• HIFI sound system in every classroom and in all common areas
• Videos, overhead projectors and other aids to use in class
• 6 computers with ADSL access for the students
• 2 private parking lots
• Entrance facilities for disabled people
Next to the school there is:
• The Cristina Enea Park, one of the most important sites in San Sebastian. Green areas, trees and paths offer a great place to study, hang out with friends, or just relax.
• The district of Egia, with its numerous bars and restaurants is where you can have a coffee during the breaks or eat something after classes. Pintxos, sandwiches, menu of the day...
Our older premises, with 7 classrooms next to the cathedral, enable us to expand the school when we need to. Moreover, Academy Lacunza has 64 auditoriums distributed over 6 centers, which we can use in urgent cases.
The school will be closed, and there will be neither classes nor refund on the following dates in 2014:
January 6 and 20; April 18 and 21; May 1; July 31; August 15; December 8, December 22, 2014, - January 4, 2015