All rooms are fitted to a high standard and include an en-suite shower, toilet and washbasin plus separate telephone and data points for high-speed Internet access. All study bedrooms share a fully fitted kitchen and living area – in each of these common areas a television with Freeview is provided.
Description of local area
Well located minutes walk from the City Centre, this property lies in a popular student area offering a wide range of local amenities including bars, restaurants and shops within walking distance.
Liberty Point is a 10 minutes walk away from EC Manchester.
• Communal Lounge
• Free Wi-Fi facilities
• Bed linen provided
• Coin operated laundry facilities available
• Cleaning service provided
• Lockable cupboards
• CCTV and secure door entry systems to the building.
• Kitchen pack provided
• Mixed gender
• Dedicated Hospitality & Maintenance team
Arrival and departure
• Please come to the Accommodation Office to collect your keys – just follow the signs, located in the common room at the front of the building.
Arrival day: Saturday
Check-in: after 3pm
Departure day: Saturday
Check out: 11am
• A refundable damage deposit of £250 will be collected on your first day of school. This will be returned after your check out
• Students need to bring their own towels.
• Gender: Male and female students share common areas and some facilities, but bedrooms are single gender.
• This residence is not available for students aged under 18 years
• Upon arrival the outer door may be closed. In such cases please call the emergency number