Timetable: Monday to Friday, 10:00 to 13:00
Classes: 3 hours a day, 15 hours a week
Class size: Average 7-8, maximum 10
All levels, from complete beginners to very advanced
Learn and practise Spanish on a fun course with people of similar needs and interests to your own.
If you are a mature student, you are of course always welcome to join any of our Spanish courses at IH Barcelona. However, if you prefer to study and socialise with people of your own age, and are over the age of 50, we have Spanish courses specially designed for you.
• May 12, 2014
• September 15, 2014
The course starting 15th September coincides with La Merce, Barcelona’s city festival. During this period there are a huge number of cultural activities, concerts and events, which makes it an ideal time to visit the city. Please note that September 24th is a public holiday and no classes will take place that day.
The course also includes a special programme of visits to places of interest inside the city, a full-day excursion to the Costa Brava, Figueras and the Dalí Museum, and a meal in a typical Barcelona restaurant (entrance fees, transport and guide included).
A typical social program is as follows:
• Monday: Welcome cocktail and introductory city tour
• Tuesday: Guided tour of the Gothic Quarter
• Wednesday: Visit to the City of Barcelona Museum
• Thursday: Visit to Gaudí's Sagrada Familia
• Friday: Evening visit to a flamenco show
• Saturday: Full-day excursion to the Costa Brava and Dalí museum
• Sunday: Free day
• Monday: Guided tour of Montjuïc and the Miró Foundation
• Tuesday: Visit to Gaudí's Park Güell
• Wednesday: Visit to the Picasso Museum
• Thursday: Evening visit to the theatre or cinema
• Friday: Lunch at a local restaurant