BEST CHOICE! Our prices at EDUVERSION are 10% lower than direct school prices of AIP Languages Valencia for short-term courses. PLUS we still always share our commission with our students!
25 hours of General Spanish per week
The course consists of 20 lessons per week of standard General Spanish that you associate with 5 DELE preparation lessons per week
Students per group: During the year, the maximum number of students per class is 9 (average 5 – 6 students per group). In July and August the maximum is 12 (average 7 – 8 students per group).
Levels: intermediate (A2) , upper intermediate (B1) or advanced (B2 and C1).
Classes are held Monday to Friday. Depending on the availability of classrooms, the timetable can be changed in the mornings or in the afternoon.
This course is addressed to everyone. However, we especially recommend it to students or professionals who want to progress in a very short period of time.
• Develop the four basic language skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
• Improve your level of Spanish while taking time to enjoy Valencia thanks to the weekly activities organized by the school.
We will test your language skills through a placement test you have to fill in online after your enrollment and through an interview with the head of studies on your first day. Based on those results, you will be put into a group that corresponds with your level of Spanish.
All students receive individual guidance that includes:
• An interview in addition to the placement test;
• Personal information about your placement test and recomondations of exercices to improve your level of Spanish;
• Clear weekly objectives that you discuss with your teacher;
• Continuous assessment of your learning progress;
• A certificate with an accurate descripcion of your knowledge of the Spanish language.
AIP Languages also offers a brilliant opportunity to combine the Spanish course with Cooking lessons, Sailing or Windsurfing classes, or KiteSurf program (with international IKO Certificate). Please see more detailed information in the section "Prices" - Additional Services.