Transport and entrance tickets not included.
20 classes per week
1 lesson = 50 minutes
Small course groups; maximum 8, average 6
Complementary 10 classes per week Fun Afternoon Activities
Available in 6 different levels (A1 - C2) that correspond to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
Flexible start dates - students can start on any Monday
This course is from 8 weeks onwards and is designed for those who wish to:
• Dedicate a term, semester or even longer to immersing themselves in the general Spanish language
• Study in Spain upon completion of their course
• Work in Spain
• Take a Long Term Spanish Course to complement their academic study goals
• Benefit from complete immersion in the Spanish language and culture
In addition to developing your Spanish, the course ensures that you have a smooth transition into your new life here in Spain by offering you the following complementary services and special features:
• Help you to prepare your CV (resumé) in Spanish should you wish to find work here
• Provide you with advice and all the necessary details you will need to stay here for longer periods of time, such as applying for Social Security numbers and the N.I.E. (Spanish residency) number
• Assist you with job applications including how and where to go about looking
• Help you with residency papers should you require them
• Help you to apply for Universities in either Madrid or the rest of Spain
• Assistance with documents/contracts
• Offer generous discounts on course fees and special offers
The Long Term Spanish course develops your practical communication skills, with special emphasis on speaking, pronunciation and listening. By learning and practising Spanish in imaginative and well structured lessons, you will achieve greater fluency in everyday Spanish. By dedicating more than 8 weeks to learning Spanish, you will be able to:
• Use Spanish more effectively and with much greater confidence, familiarising yourself with the language
• Develop a much wider vocabulary, including many colloquial expressions
• Develop a thorough knowledge of Spain itself, its cultures and customs
• Socialise more confidently - meet new people and make lifelong friends, many of whom will be Spanish
• Familiarise yourself with the extensive bureaucracy should you wish to live or work here
• Develop a genuine Madrileño accent, so that you can fit right in with the locals!
Obligatory if booking courses with a minimum of 20 lessons per week for 1-8 weeks. If booking 9 weeks or more there´s NO enrolment fee!
The booking fee includes: level test, welcome tapas and drinks evening, first textbook and all learning materials, free Internet access, library service, Spanish mobile phone rental, language exchange meetings arrangements, 24h emergency number, Instituto Cervantes accredited certificate.
Madrid Barajas Airport (arrival only)
Madrid Barajas Airport (arrival and departure)
A damage deposit of 60€ is required for stays in host families. The damage deposit is due on your first day at school and should be paid by debit/credit card. The guarantee is refunded to your debit/credit card on departure once AIL Madrid have received the keys and your room has been satisfactorily inspected*. Please note part or all of the guarantee may be retained if:
*The guarantee will be refunded in a period of less than a week following your departure.
Intensive Spanish Long-Term
Standard 15 - 24