1 week +
20 Spanish classes per week
10 sessions of Fun Afternoon Activities per week
8 art classes per week
General Spanish lessons:
1 lesson = 50 minutes
Small course groups; maximum 8, average 6
Complementary 10 classes per week Fun Afternoon Activities
Available in 6 different levels (A1 - C2) that correspond to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
If you are looking to study Spanish in a very intensive and efficient way, AIL Madrid has a solution for you. Our Intensive Spanish offers you well structured fun classes for people who want to see results.
The Intensive Spanish will help develop your communication skills, insisting on your pronunciation and understanding. By learning and practicing your Spanish in a creative way with well structured classes, you will rapidly increase your level. The small groups allow closer tuition for to be each individual student. By the end of the course you will be able to:
• Use Spanish more effectively and with greater confidence
• Speak more accurately and fluently
• Use a wider range of vocabulary
• Socialise more confidently
• Understand what you read and hear more easily
Be ready to develop the following Spanish language skills:
• Communication strategies
• Expression of your opinion in discussions
• Useful Vocabulary
• Listening skills
• How to react in Role play social situations
• Grammar priorities
• Pronunciation difficulties
• Reading and writing skills
Spanish and art classes
Where better to study Spanish and Art than Madrid? Madrid is not only the capital of Spain but also the cultural epicenter of Spanish bohemian life. The list of past Spanish masters is endless (Goya, Velázquez, El Greco and of course Picasso to name but a few) and it´s modern art scene is constantly flourishing. International opinion considers the Spanish capital to be one of the top European destinations for art museums.
If you are learning a language and a culture, there is no better way than to learn it than from the ideas of great free-thinkers combined with our modern ideology and a high standard of professional teaching.
If art is something that interests you and you want to learn Spanish, this course is for you.
We are working in partnership with one of Madrid´s most established art schools, encompassing many different artistic styles and mediums in order to ameliorate your knowledge and love of art. This course also includes the possibility of visiting some of Madrid´s most famous art museums to make sure your learning is as rounded as possible.
The Art and Craft Course consists of:
• Fun afternoon activities include museum trips such as Reina Sofia, Prado and Thyssen
• Any combination of ceramics, drawing or painting classes
Timetable of the Art and Craft Course
10.00 am- 12.00pm - Art classes
1.00 pm – 4.50pm - Spanish Classes in AIL Madrid
5 pm to 6.40 pm - Fun Afternoon Activities program
Upon completion of the course you will receive two separate certificates, one for your Spanish learning and a second for your artistic achievement.
Benefits of the Art and Craft Course
The advantages of combining your Spanish studies with art with AIL Madrid:
• Meet like-minded people in Spain, who are both lovers of art and keen to learn Spanish.
• A high standard of teaching across all areas.
• A varied schedule, touching on artistic areas that even the most passionate artist may have overlooked.
• Art stimulates the mind and imagination, something which is essential when learning new language skills.
• We are open from 9 until 10 at night everyday and are always here to help with whatever problems you may have.