20 lessons per week
Start dates: Every Monday,
Levels: all levels from beginner to advanced
Small classes: Average of 5 students and maximum of 10 per class
1 lesson: 55 minutes
Classes are held Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. or from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
80% of our classes are held in the morning. (Guaranteed morning classes: 10 €/week)
You can also add an unforgettable Salsa/Flamenco course to your Spanish program - 8 lessons per week. The price for 1 week dance course is EUR 285. You may choose to add this option in the section "Prices".
You will work on every interpretive and expressive skills while increasing cultural knowledge :
• Listening: Students practice listening techniques and strategies to understand oral messages and increase listening comprehension.
• Reading: Increase understanding of written content and reading comprehension through an active learning process including the studying of spelling rules, punctuation and vocabulary.
• Speaking: The development of speaking skills focuses on the student’s ability to express themselves verbally and maintain a coherent conversation.
• Writing: Mechanisms for communicating correctly in writing are worked through a variety of activities and exercises.
• Lexicon: The understanding of words and grammar is fundamental to understand and produce texts. Development of lexicon is an important teaching priority.
In the exceptional case that only 1 or 2 students are enrolled in a course in the same level, the school reserves the right to convert the course into a Private or Semi-private program which will result in a 50% reduction of class hours.
Extra individual lesson, general Spanish (1 student in class)
Flamenco / Salsa course.
8 lessons per week (EUR 285 per week)
Starting date: every Monday.
Please note, that students may need to purchase: Flamenco shoes, flamenco skirt and leotard (approx. EUR 90).
Travel Medical Insurance (for 4 weeks or less)
Transfer on arrival: Granada airport, train or bus station
Transfer on departure: Granada airport, train or bus station
Granada airport, train or bus station
Transfer on arrival: Malaga airport, train or bus station
Transfer on departure: Malaga airport, train or bus station
Malaga airport, train or bus station
80% of our host families offer Wi-Fi service. However, in order to guarantee Wi-Fi an additional fee of EUR 10 per month will be charged. It has to be requested at the time of booking.
Maximum 3 nights
80% of our classes are held in the morning.
Guarantee morning classes: EUR 10 per week.
Intensive Spanish Course (Plus Optional Salsa/Flamenco)
Standard 15 - 24