The minimum duration of these courses is 9 uninterrupted weeks.
Possibility of combining different Spanish locations with no extra fees following the same academic program.
The course price includes a significant discount (as long as the total cost of the program is paid in advance).
20 lessons per week
Start dates: Every Monday,
Levels: all levels from beginner to advanced
Small classes: Average of 5 students and maximum of 10 per class
1 lesson: 55 minutes
Classes are held Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. or from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Cultural workshops take place at 1:00 p.m.
80% of our classes are held in the morning. (Guaranteed morning classes: 10 €/week)
You will work on every interpretive and expressive skills while increasing cultural knowledge :
• Listening: Students practice listening techniques and strategies to understand oral messages and increase listening comprehension.
• Reading: Increase understanding of written content and reading comprehension through an active learning process including the studying of spelling rules, punctuation and vocabulary.
• Speaking: The development of speaking skills focuses on the student’s ability to express themselves verbally and maintain a coherent conversation.
• Writing: Mechanisms for communicating correctly in writing are worked through a variety of activities and exercises.
• Lexicon: The understanding of words and grammar is fundamental to understand and produce texts. Development of lexicon is an important teaching priority.
Only one application fee: Students who take more than one course within the same year in any of the 24 Enforex schools will only have to pay one application fee.
• Combine 24 different Spanish locations with no extra fees following the same academic program.
• Written and oral placement test on the first day of class for all students except beginners.
• Cultural workshops: Workshops of Culture, Conversation, Press, Cinema, Art, History, Literature, Business, Creative Writing, Pronunciation, Gastronomy, Folklore, Sevillanas, Salsa and Games, etc.
• Course break: 1 free week off for every 10 weeks of the course (4-weeks advance notice required).
• Enforex student manual & school handbook with useful information about the school, course contents, activities and excursion program, general informative pamphlets, etc…
• Accredited certificate and academic report upon completion of the course, with the Ideal Quality Certificate. All Enforex schools are accredited centers of the Cervantes Institute.
• We issue transcripts for US students seeking academic credits (must be requested upon registration). More than 120 US universities or colleges accept our transcripts.
• Cultural activities and excursions to places of interest are organized in order to bring students closer to our customs, festivals, food, culture, etc. Some activities are free and some have to be paid.
• Orientation & reception at all Enforex schools.
• Student ID card, free fax reception service, e-mail and post service.
• Use of the computer & Internet room, Wi-fi connection, library and video room.
• Free unlimited e-mail and Internet access from the school’s computer room as well as in student residence halls and apartments.
• Language exchanges or “intercambio” are organized with Spanish students studying foreign languages at Enforex Barcelona, Madrid & Valencia.
• 24-hour emergency phone line
• Enforex is the industry leader since 1989 and boasts the best school locations in every city!
Course break: 1 free week off for every 10 weeks of the course, 4-weeks advance notice required.
In the exceptional case that only 1 or 2 students are enrolled in a course in the same level, the school reserves the right to convert the course into a Private or Semi-private program which will result in a 50% reduction of class hours.