2 weeks to 8 weeks
20 lesson per week
1 lesson = 50 minutes
Maximum 12 students per class
9am to 15:30pm Monday to Friday
textbook and materials included
1 cultural recreation activity daily Monday to Friday; Saturday excursion
airport pick-up and drop-off
language proficiency certificate at end of program upon request
3 Chinese meals & 1 snack per day
Become part of a Chinese family! This is the best opportunity for you to experience Chinese culture first-hand and to practice your Chinese language skills.
• Total immersion learning environment.
• Language lessons complemented by cultural workshops, art projects, sports, trips and excursions.
• Carefully selected program directors, coordinators and monitors based on their experience, expertise and, above all, dedication to young students.
• Safety first and safety always.
SUMMER PROGRAM ORGANIZATION
- The program director is responsible for students’ safety and comfort, along with the head coordinator. They are assisted by a team of dedicated professionals including activity coordinators, language teachers and monitors.
- Host families for the homestay program are hand-picked and enthusiastic to have young students stay and live with them.
- The monitors coordinate the program's activities and excursions.
- Every language teacher holds a university degree and is experienced in teaching Chinese to young students.