1-9 weeks (recommended stay is 1-4 weeks)
20 lessons (15 hours)
Timetable: 9.00 – 12.30 Monday - Friday
16 students per class maximum
Levels: from beginner (A1) to advanced (C1)
Level test on the first day of class.
- To give you an experience of English as a living language that will motivate and inspire you to learn English
- To give you a language boost to increase your confidence and fluency, particularly in listening and speaking
- To help you improve the level of your English through a combination of language input and practice activities
- To help you develop the study skills that will enable you to continue to learn English after their course
- To increase your understanding and sensitivity towards other cultures.
We have a very busy social programme to make your stay interesting and enjoyable. You will have a full-day excursion every Saturday, a half-day excursion every Wednesday and a variety of afternoon and evening activities.
Full day excursions may include:
London, Hampton Court, Portsmouth, Chichester&Arundel, Thames Cruise (London), Canterbury, Windsor.
Half-day excursions may include:
Battle Abbey, Brighton and The Royal Pavilion, Seven Sisters, Brighton & Sealife Centre, Hever Castle, Hastings & caves, Lewes and the Castle.
Afternoon and evening activities may include:
Orientation tour in Eastbourne, Arts, International Party, Swimming, roller skating, Workshop ¨Magic Circus¨, Laser Quest, Bowling, Sports, Games / DVD, Adventure Parc Knockhatch, Tower Art Museum, Golf, Dances, Discos, Film Nights, Barbecues, Rodeo Bull, Mini Olimpics, Zumba, Talent Shows and lots more!
Care of Young Learners
We have staff who are trained to look after you if you come to LTC Eastbourne without an adult. They will get to know you individually and will always be there to help you if you have a problem or a question.
*Please note that clases may be held in suitable premises outside the school.