2 or 4 weeks
20 lessons per week of English/Spanish
1 lessons = 45 minutes
Average 8 students per class (maximum 14)
Levels: All levels
Mix of International & 60% Spanish Students
Sports, recreational activities, cultural workshops, excursions included
Camp group 1: 5 to 10 years old
Camp group 2: 11 to 12 years old
Camp group 3: 13 to 14 years old
Camp group 4: 15 to 18 years old
The carefully designed curriculum emphasizes conversation and communication, so that students may take full advantage of their surroundings and apply what they’re learning by speaking with friends during the remainder of the day. The morning class hours are the only time when Spanish and international students are separated; they rejoin in the afternoon and at night for a variety of activities.
Additionally, our youngsters participate in many traditional summer camp activities —sports, games, competitions, and parties— and go on excursions every week to local sites of historical and cultural interest. They’re supervised 24 hours a day by our highly dedicated counselors/coaches. All of this adds up to so much fun that the campers don’t even realize how much they’re learning!
Why Attend Enfocamp Summer Programs?
• Spanish (60%) and international students spend 24 hours a day together in a culturally diverse learning environment
• After their 4 morning language classes, campers from all over the world share cultural workshops, art projects, trips, entertainment and sports with ample free time to get to know each other in a nurturing, active environment.
• We employ a constantly evolving teaching methodology and interactive curriculum, developed by our expert educators, coaches and administrators.
• Exclusive location at the most prestigious private institution facilities.
• Our staff encourages campers to build friendships while providing energetic, highly involved supervision.
Primary Camp Objectives
• To learn Spanish or English in a healthy, friendly and multicultural environment, mixed with 60% Spanish students.
• To experience Spanish culture and traditions under the supervision of a qualified staff of counselors and coaches.
• To discover Spain! Explore our cities, museums, landscapes, cuisine, history…
• To instill the values of teamwork and individual responsibility while they enjoy and have fun.
• Enjoy a wide range of enriching sports and cultural activities that encourage students to build individual character, confidence and skills.
• To experience every day as a new, exciting adventure.
• To form social relationships and make new friends from Spain and all over the world.
• A large percentage of our students come back year after year to reconnect with their international friends.
• To have an incredible summer and enjoy yourself to the fullest
The best time for youngsters to improve and develop their athletic skills is the summer! In addition to normally scheduled afternoon sports activities, we offer the “optional sports” listed below. Please note:
• Due to scheduling conflicts, students who enroll in our optional sports programs may not always be able to participate in all of the other camp activities.
• Minimum of 5 students per sport.
• Spaces for these optional sports are limited, so we encourage parents to register their child as soon as possible if interested. Only 1 optional sport is available per two-week camp period.
Basketball: 5 hours per week
Suitable for all levels
Tennis: 5 hours per week
This course is suitable for all levels.
Students in Madrid receive their lessons onsite or at the nearby university’s sports facilities. Equipment is provided by the club.
Paddleball: 5 hours per week
The sport of paddleball arrived in Spain fairly recently, and it has grown in popularity with such speed that it is now one of the preferred activities of young Spaniards. To reflect this popularity, Enfocamp has scheduled lessons that will be taught by instructors from the prestigious academy El Casco, either at the academy or at the camp, with a maximum of 4 students per group.
Horseback Riding: 4,5 hours per week
Depending on their level, students are taught various riding techniques, such as mounting, how to properly sit on a horse, galloping, trotting and other skills. Campers don’t need special sport suit.