2 or 4 weeks
20 lessons of General Spanish per week
1 lessons = 45 minutes
Average 8 students per class (maximum 14)
Levels: All levels
Partial supervision: 75%
Sports, recreational activities, cultural workshops, excursions included
Student Age Groups
• 1: 14 to 15 years old
• 2: 16 to 18 years old
Our special “Junior Programs” are designed for students 14 to 18 years old who would like to spend a summer learning Spanish in Spain, with 2 keys differences from the traditional summer camps. First, these programs are for international students only, not mixed with Spaniards. Second, the Junior Programs are not held on an all-in-one campus (residence hall, sports facilities, classes, activities, counselors, etc.). Instead, participants will live, eat and sleep in a residence hall or with a host family and go to morning Spanish classes at a nearby school. There will be 1 “tutor” for every 12-15 students who functions like a counselor would, providing supervision and accompanying the students on all extra-curricular activities. These programs also include one excursion per 2-week session and afternoon trips around the city.
The Sevilla Junior Program consists of 20 hours of Spanish classes per week according to their language level, which we determine on the first day with a placement test. The program also includes a variety of activities and excursions, ranging from Sevillanas dance classes and cooking lessons to trips to Matalascañas Beach, Cádiz and more!
Outside of the school, teen participants enjoy an independent lifestyle, and are therefore responsible for getting to and from their commitments (classes, activities, meals, etc.). Students are also responsible for making their curfew, which is 11:30pm from Sunday to Thursday and 12:30am on Friday and Saturday.
This independent lifestyle also means that, unlike in our other camps, afternoon activities and excursions are optional.
The carefully designed curriculum emphasizes conversation and communication, so that students may take full advantage of their surroundings and apply what they’re learning by speaking with friends during the remainder of the day.
Why Attend Enfocamp Summer Programs?
• After their 4 morning language classes, campers from all over the world share cultural workshops, art projects, trips, entertainment and sports with ample free time to get to know each other in a nurturing, active environment.
• We employ a constantly evolving teaching methodology and interactive curriculum, developed by our expert educators, coaches and administrators.
• Exclusive location at the most prestigious private institution facilities.
• Our staff encourages campers to build friendships while providing energetic, highly involved supervision.
Primary Camp Objectives
• To learn Spanish friendly and multicultural environment.
• To experience Spanish culture and traditions under the supervision of a qualified staff of counselors and coaches.
• To discover Spain! Explore our cities, museums, landscapes, cuisine, history…
• To instill the values of teamwork and individual responsibility while they enjoy and have fun.
• Enjoy a wide range of enriching sports and cultural activities that encourage students to build individual character, confidence and skills.
• To experience every day as a new, exciting adventure.
• To form social relationships and make new friends from Spain and all over the world.
• A large percentage of our students come back year after year to reconnect with their international friends.
• To have an incredible summer and enjoy yourself to the fullest
Excursions in Seville:
Sevile is the capital city of Andalusia with approximately 700,000 inhabitants. Nowadays you can still feel the historic influence of moors in Sevillian architecture. The Alcázar, for example, is one of the most spectacular places in Spain. Famous costumes and traditions like bull-fighting and flamenco music turn Seville into a very interesting destination for the linguistic tourist.
Full-day trips: Cadiz, Costa de la Luz, Cordoba…
Half-day trips: Itálica, the historic center of Seville, Parque del Alamillo, a city tour…